Traffic congestion costs people valuable time every day and impacts governments who need to keep traffic flowing and safe. Many factors effect traffic such as bad weather conditions as well as poor signal timings. With accurate traffic predictions you can support smart and sustainable mobility systems to reduce overall congestion levels. We bring to you a “Predictive Driving” technology that analyzes data collected from various sources; such as real-time traffic, vehicles and road infrastructure to predict future traffic conditions. It is based on a unique Machine Learning and AI engine. The engine is based on big data analysis with traffic engineering elements.
Adaptive Traffic Management Solution
Adaptive Traffic Management Technology is a software algorithm that can:
- Predict traffic conditions from two minutes to two days in the future.
- Link the information to wireless communication systems embedded in vehicles to alert drivers of alternative routes. As a result, this saves time and lessens congestion with a lower risk of accidents.
- Control traffic signals in order to improve the flow of traffic.
Blue Signal offers technology to forecast the future of transportation that:
- Solves urban transport issues in order o facilitate AI-based cloud resources
- Forecasts traffic demand which establishes intelligent traffic signal control and planning
- Provides hazard and traffic related information in order to provide safe routes to drivers
- Provides forecasting information on traffic hazard level for each vehicle lane on autonomous driving cars
This prediction technology will interact with traffic signal systems and on-road automobiles. Therefore, it is evaluated to be highly effective for improving the prediction of transportation accuracy and traffic flow. Currently, Blue Signal is executing collaborative tests with several leading automobile manufacturers to implement state-of-art traffic prediction system.
By facilitating the accumulated traffic big data and cloud computing, the traffic condition is forecast in real time. This forecast information allows navigation for new broad traffic signal control or route guidance. Blue Signal is working on projects in Hong Kong, Dubai, Beijing and Vietnam.
GDI & Predictive Driving
For more than 35 years, Gulf Data International (GDI) has empowered businesses across the MENA region by integrating cutting-edge digital technologies that automate and streamline different processes in their business. Explore how predictive driving can secure and protect your business today.